Entrepreneurial

Quick facts to be aware of when considering being an entrepreneur:

50% of start-ups fail in the first 5 years of opening

40% of small business are profitable.  This means that the other 60% are either breaking even or continuously losing money.

82% of business that fail do so because of cashflow problems

DO NOT LET THESE STATS DETER YOU!  We at Morey Nee Buck & Oswald have helped hundreds of organizations get off the ground. We have accomplished this by helping build a financial plan that supports your unique idea or skill, holding you accountable to your goals and by walking you through all items necessary to run a successful business.

Do you have Questions?

`